Chicken, Kale & Ginger Stir Fry
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 200g bag ready prepared kale
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500g chicken breast, sliced
- 2cm piece root ginger, grated
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks (120g)
- 1 red pepper, sliced (180g)
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
285 Calories (kcal)
0.6g (of which saturated fat)
8.6g (of which sugars)
- Cook the kale in boiling water for 5 minutes then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok and fry the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the ginger, carrot and pepper and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the kale, hoisin and soy with 2 tbsp water and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with freshly c.ooked noodles