Chinese Prawn & Kale Stir Fry
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 500g pack kale
- 3 nests egg noodles (200g)
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 onion, sliced (200g)
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks (200g)
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 400g frozen cooked tiger prawns, defrosted
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 75g plum sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
415 Calories (kcal)
1.6g (of which saturated fat)
- Cook the kale in boiling water for 8 minutes, adding the noodles half way through, drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok and stir fry the onion, carrot and ginger for 4-5 minutes. Add the prawns, kale and noodles.
- Stir in the soy, plum and chilli sauces and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Cooks tip: Try using hoisin sauce instead of plum sauce or replace the prawns with cooked chicken.