Christmas Kale & Sausagemeat Stuffing
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- ½ x 500g pack Kale
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped (160g)
- 10g sage, chopped
- 454g sausagemeat
- 100g breadcrumbs
1.4g (of which Saturated Fat)
1.1g (of which Sugar)
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6. Grease a large baking tray.
- Cook the kale in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain and roughly chop in a food processor. Cool.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion for 2-3 minutes, add the sage and cook for a further 1 minute. Cool and stir into the sausagemeat with the kale and breadcrumbs, season.
- Mould into 16 balls and place on the prepared tray. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and cooked throughout.
- Serve with roast turkey and all the trimmings.