Fish & Kale Creole
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 200g bag ready prepared kale
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 195g can sweetcorn, drained
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g cod, cut into large chunks
- 227g can pineapple slices in natural juice, cut into chunks
Nutritional info per serving
178 Calories (kcal)
0.6 (of which saturated fat)
- Cook the kale in boiling for water for 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the Cajun seasoning and sweetcorn for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, kale and 150ml water, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cod and pineapple simmer for a further 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with mashed potato.