Tuna and Kale Burgers
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 500g Maris Piper potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 x 200g cans tuna in spring water, drained
- 2 tbsp tartare sauce
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 150g shredded kale
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
119 Calories (kcal)
10.3 Protein (g)
3.8 Fat (g)
0.3 Of which saturated fat (g)
10.1 Carbohydrate (g)
1.3 Of which sugar (g)
1.5 Fibre (g)
0.2 Salt (g)
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 10-15 minutes until tender, drain and roughly mash.
- Gently mix in the tuna, tartare sauce and flour.
- Meanwhile, steam the kale for 4 minutes and roughly chop.
- Stir into the potato mixture and season.
- Mould into 8 burgers and chill for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the burgers in 2 batches for 1-2 minutes each side until golden.
- Serve with a fresh green salad and roasted cherry tomatoes
- Cook’s tip: Try using canned salmon instead of tuna or adding herbs to the mix.